Pagine

venerdì 18 novembre 2011

Minimalist Training On Sale Until Wednesday

Welcome newcomers! If you want to build muscle, lose fat, boost your performance and improve your health you're in the right place. To make sure you don't miss out on any new updates you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed and sign up for my newsletter list. Thanks for visiting!

Hey guys… I just wanted to let everyone know that we’re raising the price of Minimalist Training. I finally came to my senses and realized that it just wasn’t fair to my clients and my Inner Circle members to be giving away so many programs for such a low investment.

So from now until Wednesday you can grab OVER THREE YEARS worth of training programs for less than fifty bucks. After this Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 the price will be going up to almost double that.

Click HERE to check it out and get your copy today.

share save 256 24 Minimalist Training On Sale Until Wednesday

Related posts: New Minimalist Training EbookRenegade Football Strength is BackSome Training Info12 Week Transformation ContestRenegade Inner Circle Updates- 7/11

View the original article here

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento