Pagine

martedì 22 novembre 2011

Time To Give Thanks!

November 25th, 2010

To all my friends around around…”Happy Thanksgiving”!

My friends today is a special day to give thanks to God, for ALL the blessings that “he” has given you this year… most important your health and family!

My friends that being said.. there are many people out there in our society today, who are not as fortunate as us and are spending Thanksgiving either alone having no family, and some who are sick in the hospital ok!

My friends that being said.. please take some time today, when your together with your family around the table getting ready for that turkey, and pray for those who are without and ask God to bring them some LOVE!

My friends enjoy your day…. “Happy Thanksgiving”!!

Entry Filed under: Other, News


View the original article here

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento